Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

25 Mar 2008

Mixed bouquet !



I love this card! I found it on scs and decided to have a go, I've tried it in lots of different colours now but i think these are the two most eye catching.


I used the mixed bouquet stamp set, i love the bold images it produces.


I used pink passion card stock and pink passion ink with whisper white card and 1/4" Whisper white grosgrain ribbon,
I also added a little certainly celery to the bow on the pink card and used barely banana to water colour the centre of the flower.
The purple card I used perfect plum card stock with perfect plum ink whisper white card stock and pretty in pink taffeta ribbon and ink to water colour.
For more information on how to make this card why not book a home workshop and learn how to do it your self.

No comments: