Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

1 Apr 2008

Cute and quick


This card was for a stamp class this month but i got carried away and ended up with so may ideas it just kind of grew, this was the first of many, since there are quite a few children attending the class i wanted to keep it super simple ( and it needed to be suitable for the boys since we promised some masculine cards this month)

I used the loads of love stamp set, tempting turquoise base card with certainly celery and whisper white card stock, certainly celery ribbon and stampin up silver brads on the wheels, bright summery simple and fun.

No comments: