Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

22 May 2008

Card Overload?? :)

Well I have been a busy little bee, which you can all see, i just needed to get around to posting all my pictures so here goes.

I've been busy checking out a new site called in love with stamping, It's run by another Stampin' Up! demonstrator and her husband who made the site, so all us "demo's" could keep in contact and show everyone what we can do with our talents, it's not just open to deom's it's for everyone so after you've checked out my site why not head over there for some great inspiration, there's a link at the bottom of my blogg.

In Love with Stamping has a weekly challenge and i thought i'd show off some of my efforts on here too.

This was one of the first challenges which was to use, Ballet Blue, Only Orange and Apricot Appeal.
these were easy to make and look great, i'll keep posting more. thanks for looking.

No comments: