Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

22 May 2008


Once again I've used Polka dots and Paisley with the Jumbo Petals Wheel and i tried to keep it very simple. I love the colour combinations of Chocolate and Vanilla it makes me want an ice cream, I challenged my self to do a slightly more masculine card and the more i thought about it the harder it seemed to get but i like what i came up with.
Thanks for looking.
Abi

No comments: