Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

11 Jul 2008

I've won an award!!!




OOOh I've won an award, Thanks to carolynne http://carolynnescraftybusiness.blogspot.com/






The rules for this award are:



1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to these blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.

Ok so here goes:


oooh one more to go across the channel for this one
I love all your bloggs they're great, any one that hasn't seen them yet should check them out!!!

2 comments:

Heartfelt Stamping said...

Thanks for the nomination, Abi. I've already got one, so I won't be greedy and pick up another!

Anonymous said...

Thank You, Abi ! It is my first one... :)
cheers,
Carola