Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

15 Aug 2008

Engagement card


This is a card i made recently for a very good friend of mine. Using the summer by the sea stamp set.
I used Basic grey ink to stamp the image and sentiment and all stampin up inks for the watercolouring which i did using my aqua painter.
I used Chocolate chip card stock for the card base and some hodge podge ( which i don't use very often cos i don't like to give it away, you ust be very special if you get it on your card :)
The light blue card was a gift from a good friend, a us demonstrator and was one of their "in" colours Soft Sky.......I'd love it to be in our new catalogue but i guess we'll just have to wait till the 1st October to find out what we get ....... how exciting.
Keep checking my site to find out what gets retired from our catalogue next month as september could be the last chance you have to order some of the current merchandise... watch this space:)

No comments: