Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

8 Nov 2008

Pocket Silhouettes

Just another example of this lovely stamp set and how you can use it to create a completely different look, this is why I love rubber stamps and stamping with one stamp set i can create so many different looks for lots of different occasions, and it's easy to start just pick a versatile stamp set that you like and some co-ordinating ink and card stock and you are away!

This card uses Basic Black ink and card stock on a Very Vanilla card base, I used the scallop edge punch to create the border on the sentiment layer ( I'll post a tutorial soon) I used the Pocket Silhouette stamp set and also the Sincere Salutations stamp set and Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, I stamped off onto scrap paper before i stamped the images on the base card to create a lighter shade, it's a great way to maximise an ink pad and get more than one shade from each pad and now you can order all the colours in one go in a mini ink pad set called the stampin spots it's great check out the online catalogue for more info

Thanks for looking
Abi

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a lovely background that stamp makes