Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

10 Dec 2008

Have you checked out the crafty stamper challenge blog?

I try to keep it updated every week ( but of course it doesn't always happen on time)   and might give you some great inspiration for your Christmas makes,  just click on the link at the top on the right and check it out.

Colour challenges use the Stampin' Up! colour family names but you can you use any make in a similar colour.

Have fun and Merry Christmas!

Abi

No comments: