Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

2 Dec 2008

A very merry christmas!

I love this tree!! This card i had saved on the computer I've been so busy doing my Christmas cards i haven't had chance to do any thing else.

I used Whisper White and bashful blue card stock, with the tree or all seasons stamp set and the merry Christmas stamp from the best yet hostess stamp set. I used Bashful blue ink.

I used a 2way glue pen to add some dazzlin diamonds and it's just so pretty I've made a smaller version for my son's Christmas cards.
thanks for looking

abi

8 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What a wonderful card! That tree image is the best, isn't it! Love the simplicity of design! Fabulous job! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Simple and elegant!!

Anonymous said...

Every time I see that set used I say that I need to buy it! I think my sister has it... maybe she will lend it to me for a while so I can play! Beautiful!

Patti said...

So soft and beautiful. It is a great stamp set. Another great card for your collection.

Pia said...

Beautiful card!

Louise F NZ said...

Pretty card... very elegant and simple.

PixieHouse Creations said...

simple but stunning!! love it

Jacquel said...

One layer cards are kind of hard but you pulled it off wonderfully!!!