Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

30 Jan 2009

Glassy time!

Woo hoo i hear you all say! it's not a card!! I've been meaning to post this for a while but couldn't get the picture off the camera so here it is, if you look close enough you can see my stamp room in the reflection, luckily enough it's not that clear as I'm not a tidy crafter so you can't see the mess all that well.

But enough about the mess what did i use well... I used Stampin' Up! rub ons i know what you are all thinking urggh rub ons but out of all the rub ons I've used these are definitely the best and easiest to use and what a great effect.

You need to make sure that the surface you are working on is completely clean i used fairy liquid to make sure there was no greasy finger prints before i started and then i left it to air dry so that i wouldn't put anything else on it ( like fabric softner or balsm from a tissue)
when it was completely dry i rubbed away.

I got the glass vase from Asda (walmart for those i the US)

Hope you like it.
Abi

11 comments:

Alison Anderson said...

That is AWESOME!!!! I love it- I don't have any rub-ons but this makes me want some!

Anonymous said...

Wow Abi this is so pretty.. I love the way you photographed it.. Very pretty.. We just got our new catty here in the US.. The new rub ons are so cool.. Have a great day..
Dawn B.

Becky said...

This came out awesome!! And good photo.

Anjou Krelovich said...

Just lovely! That would make a great teacher gift! TFS.

Jacquel said...

This is so pretty! I love my rub-ons...great job!!!

Angela said...

These came out so pretty..

JUST JUDY said...

BEAUTIFUL - -I have no other words than BEAUTIFUL - I want to try something like that on glass.

GREAT WORK - nice blog too.

Judy :)

Darlene said...

This is GORGEOUS!! Great job and thanks for sharing it with us!!

Anonymous said...

Love off the page stuff...This is a beauty!

Trini said...

Very Cute! But what is fairy liquid?

Abi Bundy said...

Hi Trina, Fairy liquid is a brand name liquid dish washing soap here in the UK.