Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

2 Jan 2009

Happy New Year!

OK, so I'm posting this a day late, we went to a friends house to bring in the new year and i didn't realise it would take me 24 hours to recover from going to bed a t 3am, but we had a great time and i wanted to take this opportunity to wish every one a Very Happy New Year,

In two weeks I'll be reaching my first anniversary with Stampin'Up! and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank every one that has made it possible and supported me the past year and hope that you will continue to do so as we travel into this new year and on that note ..... this month and until the end of February Stampin' Up! in the UK is Salebrating!!!! yay!!   What does this mean to you?   Lots and lots of fantastic free merchandise!! 



Happy New Year!

Abi

3 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Sale-A-bration!!! My favorite time of year! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all your endevours for 2009!

Lorri said...

It only took you 24 hours to recover? We're still not over it! Well, the grown ups are... Jamie has decided he had too much fun getting to wake up at 1am and come down stairs that night that he has refused to go to bed properly since. Argh