Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

9 Jan 2009

Kwerner design challenge #37


I've been watching the challenges for a while now but just haven't had chance to join in but the kids are back to school now so i thought I'd have a go.

Obviously we don't have Baja Breeze in the UK (yet) so i made do with Bashful Blue instead and i managed to use 2 sets which i haven't used since last march yay!

I used Stampin' Up! pewter brads and Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon.

If you'd like to join in with Kristina's challenges check out her blog.
Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your card, well done!

Anonymous said...

Hiya!.. I like some of that stuff Abi...(Emma)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

That color combo is mouthwatering! Love the way you stamped those circles in the different colors and all of the white space. Great design.

Susan White said...

Love the color combo and the card is sweet.

Anonymous said...

Love this one. The colours are superb together!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!! Awesome job on the challenge!! Thanks for sharing!!
-t

Sherri said...

Lovely! I love the way you used the colours!

Karen said...

I really like this card. And, boy have you been busy. I can't even think of going in my craft room at the moment, I'm scared!

Anonymous said...

Great card - love all those circle!

Suzanne said...

your card is awesome! great job on the challenge

Hayley said...

WOW fantastic card - love the colours and the layout.

Pia said...

This is a really neat card. I love how you "snuck" those brads into the lower right corner! Thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

great job with these circles, really nice looking card.

Katy Myhre said...

What a cute card! Don't you just love Kristina's site?