Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

28 Jan 2009

Thanks girls!!




ok i've been given two awards this week one from Emily and one from Loretta so make sure you go check them out.

 So i'm going to cheat slightly doing both at the same time if i've nominated you for an award you can choose which ever you would like,

I have to name 5 things i like,

1, My Husband and my kids ;)
2, Rubber stamps !!
3, Chocolate
4, French Roule yum
5, blog hopping ;)

and nominate 5 other blogs i like to visit, so i nominate,


happy blog hopping everyone

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Thanks Abi!!! You rock!!! Have a great day!!!
-t

Elizabeth said...

Wow Abi! Thanks so much for nominating me! Your blog is so awesome too!

Louise F NZ said...

thanks Abi!