Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

12 Jan 2009


Wow I got a lovely blog award!! Twice!!! Thank You Emily and Susan!! they make some beautiful cards go check them out.

The rules of this award are:

1. First add the award to your blog,
2. Link to the person that gave you the award,
3. Nominate your favourite blogs to receive this award,
4. Leave a message on their blog telling them they are "one lovely blog"

now for the hard bit i nominate:


I hope you all play along love your blogs!

Abi

No comments: