Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

9 Feb 2009

Found a fab blog!

Ok so it's not exactly a paper crafting blog but you do need paper to use them, it's amazing what they've done!!

Check it out Pencil magic


Abi

4 comments:

Lene said...

Wow! Cool!!!

CREATE=FUN said...

oh wow., creative!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

That is really cool what they have done with all of those pencils! Thanks for the heads up! :)

Angela said...

How cool, and so creative. I wouldn't want to sit in that chair though.. LOL!