Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

4 Feb 2009

Mojo Monday 72 contest

I had a go at this sketch twice as I liked the first attempt so much I wanted to do it in another colour, above I used Bashful Blue, Basic Black, whisper white, Ruby Red and Pumpkin pie card stock which coordinates with the summer picnic designer paper which I used,  I also used Old Olive ribbon and the scallop circle punch.

  The images are from the Botanical blooms sale-a-bration stamp set which I coloured using an aqua painter with Old Olive, Ruby Red, Pumpkin pie, sage shadow markers I then used glossy accents on the image,
For this card I used Tea and Crumpets designer series paper with Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Kraft and Whisper White card stock and Very Vanilla ribbon, 
Markers: Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke.
I used white embossing powder for the sentiment and the image and the butterflies are again cover with glossy accents.

For the scallops I used my Scallop edge punch and my handheld fiskars punch for the holes.

Thanks for stopping by.

Abi

23 comments:

Angela said...

Cute card, and that dp is great....

Lesly said...

Both beautiful cards! I love the images and the colors you used. TFS

Stamp Maryland said...

They turned out great! I especially love the contast of the black paper on the first one. Really makes everything pop.

Tracy

Swamp Tulip said...

Very nice - I love both of them.

Teresa

Trini said...

Awesome job! Love the colors!

Trini said...

Awesome job! Love the colors!

jacque4u2c said...

Isn't amazing how basically the same card can look so stunningly different when you use a different color palate' - just stunning!

Yaneri said...

wow Abi! 2 cards! Awesome job girl! They both turned out really really nice!

Melody said...

Pretty cards. Love the color combos.

Hayley said...

gorgeous cards
x

Ginny said...

great cards :0)

xiumaiyuki said...

These are so pretty! Love the DP!!! I think I'm in love with this set!

Corie said...

These are absolutely beautiful!!

Unknown said...

both are great!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

They are both very beautiful! I like the dp and the colors you chose!

Deb said...

Ooh! I like to color combo! Very nice layout. Just perfect in everyway!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very nice work! I love the first card so much. Great colors and the strip paper is perfect with your design.

Covered In Crafts said...

Beautiful! They are both just perfect.

Julie said...

Beautiful cards, especially the top one.
Julie x

Andrea said...

Your cards are beautiful.
xAndrea

Anonymous said...

Both lovely attempts!!! I keep saying I am going to do these challenges but never seem to get around to them!

Tenia Nelson said...

Beautiful cards!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful! I love the glossy accents. Thanks for playing! :)