Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

11 Feb 2009

My stamp-a-ma-jig tutorial

This is a really short tutorial especially for those of you that have asked me how I get the shading on the roses (two step stampin') and what a stamp-a-ma-jig is.  It's so easy you can even use it to stamp fabric (as shown on the tutorials page).

I won't be posting anything on my blog tomorrow but i didn't want to deprive you all of listening to my lovely voice.

Remember to turn the volume down on the music at the bottom  of my site so you can hear me :)
This is one of the last tutorials i am going to post on the main Cornwall Crafty Stamper site so remember to check out the tutorials page for more fun stuff, i promise i get better with practice

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great video!

xiumaiyuki said...

TFS! I love this tool...can not live with out it!