Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

12 Feb 2009

Pocket silhouette calendar

well since I'm here thought I'd share this too,

I used bashful blue card stock and ink with close to cocoa ds paper, ink and card stock and whisper white card stock,

The scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" punch, 1 1/16 circle punch, Stampin' Up! pocket silhouette stamp set and hostess best yet stamp set.

To see a video tutorial on how i made this pop on over to my tutorial site by clicking on the link at the top of this page.

Thanks for visiting!!

Abi

14 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Abi, this is so pretty!! It's also a good reminder to me to get busy on completing mine.I bought a whole pack and haven't used these mini calendars yet. I love your work!!

jacque4u2c said...

Great mini calendar!

jacque4u2c said...

Great mini calendar!

CREATE=FUN said...

great great calendar.

Jan said...

Cute idea, Abi!

Trina said...

Very Cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!! tfs!!
-t

Alex said...

I made these Mini Calendars recently too, aren't they superb! :)

Love your cards Abi :) I've awarded you a kreativ blog award over on my blog. Please drop by and collect.

Have a good day,

Alex x

JazzyH said...

Great calendar

Rosina said...

Love the calenders especially the scallop with holes punched, in fact i liked it so much I've copied it and will keep using it again and again. I'm so glad I ordered the circle and scallop punches.

Dianne said...

Great calendar

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is super cute, Abi! What a great little hostess gift idea! :)

Merrigrace said...

Another great creation. I love the little calendars. I need to find some to make myself. Happy Valentine's Day.

Michelle Walpole said...

A great little calendar Abi...Would make a great, inexpensive gift!