Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

10 Mar 2009

More Baroque motifs



Just a quick post today.

I made quite a few get well soon cards recently, this is just one of them.

I used :
Stamp sets: Baroque motifs, sincere salutations,
Card stock: Rose Red, Regal Rose and Whisper White,
Ink: Rose Red,
Accessories: Corner rounder and some adhesive bling i've had for ages.

Thanks for looking!

Abi

7 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, so pretty,

Nancy said...

So simple and so stunning! I love this set!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is gorgeous, Abi! :)

~Lori Roop said...

Very lovely!!

Unknown said...

Love the bling with this set...I must try that.

Kathy Simpson said...

Stunning, now I really want this set!

Anonymous said...

Aren't they just gorgeous flourishes