Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

9 Mar 2009

STAMPERS 10 NOW FULL!!

Thank you for the speedy reply's ladies the Stampers 10 is now set to start in March the first meeting will be held on: 

Saturday March 28th  at 10.30am

You should all be receiving confirmation emails within the next day or so and an invite to the exclusive stampers 10 blog with full instructions and details of the group meeting.

You will also be receiving your FREE idea book and catalogue if you do not already have one with your welcome gift, (If you have paid for your catalogue the cost will be deducted from your first order) 

If you have any questions please email me. 

Thanks for joining up!  Let the fun begin!

Abi

No comments: