Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

20 Mar 2009

Want to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? Come and join my team!!!


From March 12th until March 25th you can take advantage of the limited reduced price starter kit offer and become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!

If you've been wanting a part time job to fund your crafting habit or want to start a new career this could be for you, may be you just want to get discount on all your great stampin' up! products.

If you've been thinking about it for a while then now is the time to jump in, The starter kit includes everything you need to start your own home based business selling products which you love.

The kit contains over £240 worth of stamping and business supplies for just £125 and you can personalise the kit to suit you with your choice of colours and stamps.


Not forgetting the great demonstrator discount you will get after wards on all orders you place!!


If you'd like more information drop me a line using the contact me button at the top of this page. New demonstrators signing up with me during this promotion will receive a super special free gift, so contact me today!!

This post will stay at the top of my blog until the 20th March scroll down for more updates :)

Happy Stamping!

Abi

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I really like the colors you chose. I have been loving this set since it first hit the U.S. catty. Super job...