Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

24 Apr 2009

New tutorial on my site.

Hey  Happy friday!!
 just letting everyone know that i have finally got around to updating my tutorial site, hope you find it useful if you have any questions or would like to order any of the products let me know :)

Just click on the tutorial tab at the top of this page.

Abi

1 comment:

Joanne Travis said...

I love the gray and blue together, it is such a pleasing combination.