Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

6 Jun 2009

Funky Friday #20


so this may be a bit of a Funky Friday over load but i promise that now i am on top of things :) and up to date yay (well i think i am)

I made this for this weeks Funky Friday challenge which you can see here the colours were as stated above, i used the Fall Flair hostess stamp set and used the masking technique. I love how simple it is, and i didn't find it all that difficult which surprised me ( i was not looking forward to this one at all), I also used the scallop edge punch and whisper white taffeta ribbon.

Any way pop on over and have a go at my challenges if you have time, thanks for visiting my blog!

Abi

7 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Oh gorgeous, love the lilac colours. Kim

Louise Forsyth said...

This is great!!!! Love your masking and the colours for the challenge are fab.

Beth said...

Love you blog, videos and beautiful crafts. I was "fortunate" to find you through UTube. LOVE YOUR WORK!

Joanne Travis said...

This is so lovely, Abi!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card, lady!!

Martha said...

love it.

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

I love these colors Abi. I just used them today.. I have never used them before. Super job on this card.