Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

1 Jun 2009

New Stampin' Up! offer June 1st - July 31st

For the Months of June and July Stampin' Up! Europe are giving away more free Stamps!! yes i said FREE!! They are offering you the chance to earn a free background stamp by hosting your own workshop ( or placing a qualifying order, don't forget you'll also receive the great hostess benefits too!)

What do you have to do I hear you say??? well all you need do is host a workshop (OR place an order) totalling £250 or more not only will you receive the great Free hostess exclusive benefits ( see the online catalogue pages 8-9)but during June and July you will also receive a free back ground stamp worth £14.95

NOT ONLY THAT but during the month of JUNE (1st-30th) I have my own offer running exclusively on Internet orders this offer is not offered by stampin' up! but is offered by me want to know what it is????

This month ALL Internet orders over £100 will have the choice of receiving One FREE A4 colour family card stock pack of your choice OR Half price postage on your order this offer will run from June 1st - June 30th

So what are you waiting for give me a call or email me at abi4380@gmail.com and get that catalogue out and start browsing today!!

Happy stamping!

Abi



No comments: