Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

21 Jun 2009

Simply Soft

Back to one of my comfortable colour combinations :)

For this card I used Very Vanilla card stock, with Kraft ribbon,
Chocolate chip, close to cocoa, and creamy caramel ink,
I also used the scallop edge punch, the scallop oval punch and my crafters tool kit mat pack.
I used the soft summer flower and the for you sentiment from the fresh cuts stamp set.

I love simple colours and it has to be admitted this card matches most of our home.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog don't forget to leave a comment!

Abi

5 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

This is so pretty, Abi. I love the softness of this color combination.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is so gorgeous Abi! Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely Abi...understated but very elegant....

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

so pretty