Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

1 Jul 2009

WOW check this out want to be a demonstrator??!!

So this month I have my own promotion running if you've been thinking about joining Stampin' Up! then this is the month to do it!!

This month I am offering you the chance to choose some FREE Stampin' Up! products, If you up sign up to be a demonstrator with me in July I personally (not Stampin' Up!) will give you the chance to spend £30 and choose either a stamp set OR accessories up to that value FREE!

Why would I want be a demonstrator? I hear you say!

becomng a demonstrator not only gives you the chance to earn some extra cash and gives you 20% discount on all your Stampin' Up! products but will also be a great way for you to meet new people make new friends and give you a really good excuse to craft.

Stampin' Up! have a fantastic support network to help you along not only do you get monthly news letters and project ideas but I will be there to guide and help you when ever you need me, with a team blog for you to join and meet the rest of the team for support and encouragement.
You don't need to live in Cornwall to join my team!!

So Join my team today and start having fun creating and crafting!


If you'd like to sign up or would like more information about signing up to become a demonstrator email me at abi4380@gmail.com

This offer is from me independently of Stampin' Up!

No comments: