Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

14 Aug 2009

Feeling Blue

Well not literally feeling blue, although the weather is about as grey as this card, good old British summer time! So this is my card for last weeks Funky Friday challenge, ( I'm running a bit behind posting my cards this week.)
I used One of the Stampin' Up! level 3 hostess sets which you can earn by hosting your own in home workshop ( or qualifying order) along with lots of other fab goodies.

The challenge was to use: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Basic Gray, and Whisper White.

Ink: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Basic Gray
Card stock: Basic gray, Whisper White,
Ribbon: Certainly Celery,
White gel pen,
Stamp set: Happiness Always

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

5 comments:

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

This is a beautiful card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice card!!

xiumaiyuki said...

Beautiful soft colors. Fabulous!

Joanne Travis said...

I'm loving the blue cards, the Christmas one in the post below this is really lovely too.

Lisa Runnalls said...

Great card. One of my favourite stamp sets. Colour combination is really good.