Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

17 Aug 2009

No cards today sorry

I have been so busy this weekend with my lovely down line girls, having a fun stamping time at my house ( and helping them with their blogs) that I haven't had chance yet to do any crafting for my self :( ................................

But I will when the boys go to bed,

In the mean time check out some other great Stampin' blogs by hopping on over to my down line's blogs and the ilws blogger group ( link to the blogger group is at the bottom of the page for some reason blogger won't let me add anything to my side bar)

Happy blog hopping!

Abi

3 comments:

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

Glad you've had a stampingly fun weekend! x

Anonymous said...

As long as you enjoyed your weekend then it doesn't matter, there's alway plenty of time for cards.

Lisa said...

Thanks for a lovely day on Saturday. Great fun! Really appreciate your help and advice both with stamping and blogging! Just need to get a few more cards made now. Great to meet all your other down lines too. Looking forward to us all getting together again soon!

Lisa :)