Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

24 Aug 2009

Thinking of Christmas!

OK sorry I know it's not even the end of summer yet but I thought I'd show you all this Christmas cracker which I made.
I used Old olive card stock with real red ribbon, card stock and ink and whisper white card. I made the pattern my self after seeing an interesting wedding favour box and thought I'd have a go.

I'll be putting the pattern for it on my pattern blog ( just as soon as I figure out how to do it) So make sure you all check back for some free printable patterns!

Thanks for looking!

Abi

10 comments:

butterflyamanda said...

love it abi i made crackers last year that took forever but these look cute so i'll give it a go!

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

That looks super! I can't wait to get crafting for Christmas. x

Unknown said...

Love this, looking forward to seeing your pattern - great for Christmas (even if it is still August LOL!)

Jan xx

Karen M said...

Abi
You have such a good imagination! I'm afraid I have to get most of my inspiration from super crafters like you. I love Old Olive with any other colour but especially for Christmas designs. Thanks for sharing
Kx

JazzyH said...

That is great.

Unknown said...

so cute, amazing job!

xiumaiyuki said...

Abi, this is soooooooooooooo cute!!! I love it! I can see the receiver will LOVE it as well. Fabulous!

Unknown said...

Absolutely brilliant!

Jo said...

So cute!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Awesome! I will be back for that pattern! :)