Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

21 Aug 2009

TIME FOR ANOTHER MARKER SHARE!!

I have had a few enquiries about the marker share so it must be time for a new round!

A marker share is your chance to spread the cost of a FULL set of Stampin' write markers from Stampin' Up! and get the storage case too. Over 4 months
That's 48 markers, 12 colours in each of the four colour family colours! one colour family a month for 4 months.
The stampin' Write marker are refillable and co ordinate perfectly with all the Stampin' up colours in card stock, paper's, ribbons and ink pads.

The Marker share will only run when I have enough people to fill the share.

Cost of this share is £26.30 (that's including the postage.) per month.

So what are you waiting for email me today to find out more and join the share.

Abi

No comments: