Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

2 Sept 2009

Just letting you all know.....

I've uploaded a new flower tutorial for those of you that requested it hope you like it........


and also if oyu haven't checked the last chance list make sure you do so stamp sets are only availabe while stocks last and some stamps are out of stock already so let me know if there is something you would like from the list!!

Abi

4 comments:

Kathy Simpson said...

Fantastic, thanks Abi! :)
Now where did I put that punch?!

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

Ooooh great tutorial! Cheers Abi. x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Great tutorial Abi - thanks for doing that for us. I need more punches.........LOL!
Lesley x

Elizabeth said...

Lovely tutorial - off to play with my boho punch right now. :)