Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

26 Sept 2009

Pre order your new catalogue!!!

OK so if you haven't already pre ordered your new 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! catalogue then please get in touch and do so so you don't miss out this week.

Thursday See's the launch of the NEW catalogue and if you are in the area why not come and join me at the Carclaze Women's' institute hall for some stampin' fun! starting at 7pm you'll be able to view and purchase the new catalogue and try out some of the great products contained in it.

If you can't make it on the night that's OK just contact me to get your copy of the catalogue sent right to your door with a free gift included for £4 with free postage

So don't delay contact me today!!

Happy stampin'

Abi

No comments: