Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

14 Oct 2009

Virtual Hostess Club and Stampers 6 and 10 clubs

So by Now no doubt you've all checked out the fab new catalogue (if not click the link on the right hand side of my blog.) and you probably have a wish list the same size as mine which is huge, So why not work your way through that list spreading the cost of all those fantastic products by joining either my virtual hostess club or my stampers 10 club.

It's really easy to do and you will get the chance to earn all the free benefits that any hostess get when she holds a party without any of the work sounds good to me!


Groups will be starting in November and January so let me know if you'd like to join in!! email me at abi4380@gmail.com

Hugs Abi

No comments: