Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

3 Nov 2009

Christmas box

I said a box every week till christmas so here is this weeks box, it's really simple to make I used a pattern which I made my self a couple of years ago which I used to make this box but i just changed the colours and shaped the lid differently.

I Find you need to use a fairly strong adhesive to hold boxes together so I used My Stampin' Up! sticky strip which is a permanent double sided tape.

If you would like a printable A4 pattern for this box click here

Here's what I used:

Stamps: So swirly jumbo roller, season of joy,
Card stock: Old olive, Whisper white, Real Red
Ink: Old olive
Ribbon: Real Red
Tools: Scallop edge punch
Adhesive: Sticky strip and snail

Thanks for stopping by!
Abi

No comments: