Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

10 Dec 2009

12 Days of Christmas day 10

Out of all the cards I have made so far this is definitely my favourite, it's just so simple and you can use any scrap designer papers that you have they don't need to be the same colour as mine.

This card is on an A5 kraft card stock card blank, I used a scrap of Chocolate Chip designer paper that i had left around, and the season of joy christmas tree stamp which I stamped on whisper white card stock with old olive ink. I also used my Chocolate Chip marker and my corner rounder.

I will definitely be sending a few more of these.

thanks for stopping by!

Abi

3 comments:

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

I love it! Such earthy colours. I went very icy white and silver with mine this year but this card has certainly inspired me for next year, cheers!
X

Payne Holler Cards said...

love CAS cards! TFS :)

Joanne Travis said...

I love all of your Christmas Countdown ideas!! So beautiful.