Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

12 Dec 2009

12 Days of Christmas DAY 12 !!

Ok last day if you're not ready by now you need to get cracking :)

Thought I would have a little bit of fun with my last christmas card. This card is made entirely from scraps which was great I have so many and i never get around to using them so this card is super special.

I used a Really Rust card stock base, with a chocolate chip band and gros grain ribbon, I used my scallop edge punch and scallop circle punch I used my Really rust marker to colour my ginger bread man which is from Stampin' Up! Hung up on the holidays

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

3 comments:

Lyn said...

I love it..
What a great idea. It looks fab.
Thank you for the 12 days of christmas cards you have been so inspirational. xx

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

Gingerbread men! Most cute :) x

JazzyH said...

Cute!