Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

7 Dec 2009

12 days of Christmas day 7



wow I actually managed to get a close up of my glitter this time!

I love this card it's just so cheerful, sorry that the colours didn't come out so well again this time ( really is time for a new camera!)

This card is made from a scrap of chocolate chip card stock I had left over from another project the base is 17.5cm x 16cm folded in half.

I used some designer paper from the Christmas Jingle scappin kit again with some real red gros grain and I used my Big Deal alphabet on some whisper white card stock using my Old Olive and Real Red stampin write markers, ........ of course not forgetting my dazzlin diamonds! I cut out the letters and mounted them on dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great card...what a fab way to use up some pieces of dp!