Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

8 Dec 2009

Quick Offer Update

Just in case you haven't checked out my specials page in the last week!
ORDER BY DEC 11th TO RECEIVE FREE POSTAGE

Place your order by December 11th with me and receive FREE postage within the UK! PLUS Don't forget the Tag punch offer too check out the Gift giving guide for more information!!

Abi

No comments: