Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

28 Feb 2010

March Perfect Pairs promotion!


Wow Check out the Fantastic new promotion from Stampin' Up!  I am so excited!!!  and I am definitely getting that great new heart punch!!  which co-ordinates with one of my all time favourite stamp sets ( note to self must try and use that one this week)  Simply Said!

Click on the image to make it larger and see the full details of this promotion.

If you would like to order any of the punches or stamp sets in this promotion then drop me a line at abi4380@gmail.com  the promotion runs until the 31st of March  don't miss this great offer!

You don't need to buy the heart set with the heart punch if you want the punch and a different set from the promotion that's fine  just let me know!

Abi

No comments: