Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

22 Feb 2010

sharing what you love to do??

I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and all the great opportunities which that brings with it,   I love being able to craft and to be able to say I have to!  I love the products the people I teach and craft with and working with My great team of girls!!

I enjoy demonstrating at parties and seeing the faces of people who have never stamped before who realise that they can do it!  and I love being able to run my working schedule to my timetable it's great!!

If you would like the chance to become a demonstrator or may be you would just like to receive discount on your Stampin' Up! supplies then drop me a line to find out about joining my team......... Until the end of February you have the opportunity to get an extra FREE stamp set up to the Value of £38.95 when you sign up and you'll also receive a FREE Sale- A-Bration  Stamp set as a bonus from me for joining my team  as well as a great reception from the rest of the team and many more benefits too.

So If you'd like to know more then email me on abi4380@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: