Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

26 Mar 2010

Black and white


Friday again!  at least that means we don't have to get up tomorrow!  ( well that's the theory any way!)

This project was made for my son to take to school for his non school uniform black and white donation for the school fayre, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out actually and it doubled up as my Funky Friday project too!  which was perfect!

I used whisper white and basic black card, black stayz on ink, black gingham ribbon and the seeing spots stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Love this - fab gift.

Rosina said...

lovely gift.