Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

8 Mar 2010

Happy!

Just a quick male card today, I still have poorly kids at home and no matter how much I love them I am having craft room withdrawal symptoms and it's not good!

So thought I should start on my male cards, Never really sure what to put on men's cards so I guess this card could be used for either male or female,  thought I'd use up some of my chipboard letters I now have no A, I or E's left!  so we could see some interesting words appearing soon, I feel an order coming on soon!

Plus my Mini pre order has shipped and the delivery report says it will arrive tomorrow so I am super excited to get my hands on all the gorgeous new stamps and punches that you'll all get to see next month!

Any how hope you get chance to craft today!

Abi

3 comments:

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

Gorgeous card as usual. Lovely! Xx

butterflyamanda said...

love how you have done the ruffles in the ribbon abi!!!

JazzyH said...

Love the color combination!