Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

3 Mar 2010

Perfect pairs ???

Just stopping in today to remind you about the new promotion for this month from Stampin' Up! 

This month you can get 20% off selected punches when you purchase the coordinating stamp set plus a chance to purchase the brand new full heart punch not available again until the release of the 2010-2011  UK catalogue.

click on the link in the side bar for more information! then contact me to place your order!

in the mean time here's a creation i made recently these were invites to someone's birthday party...  I used the Flight of the butterfly stamp set with the coordinating butterfly punch  which are included in this months promotion from Stampin' up!




Also very quick experience event update!    Sheffield and Coventry experience events are both now full!  so don't miss you chance to attend  an event near you!  click here for more details 

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

No comments: