Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

25 Apr 2010



 sign up as a new demo and the starter kit is only £125 which is great value and only available for applications received by 7thMay 2010.  I would love you to be part of my team and if you sign now you have till September to reach the net quarterly minimum sales of £250, you would get a sneak peek of the new catalogue releasing in October and the chance to pre-purchase new items before they are available to customers all over the country,

Here are some of the main reasons to sign up as a new demo –

·         No more commitment necessary once you have purchase the kit for £125 

·         Get £115 worth of items for free and the chance to swap stamps, ink and paper for other designs, colours and no postage to pay on your starter kit!

·         Get 30% discount off your first order within 45 days 

·         Get 20% off all your stamping supplies every time you order

.   Earn extra some extra cash or turn it into a career it's up to you

·         Specials and promotions for demo’s only including the chance to get the new colours before anyone else.

·         Be part of my team and come along to group events as well as a dedicated downline blog

·         FREE welcome pack from me with lots of useful goodies to get you started,

·         You could come along to convention in November and join in the fun.

·         You could also win an all expenses paid trip to Prague.....

SO Contact me to join my team and enjoy all the great benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! 

No comments: