Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

26 May 2010

into space


Hi every one sorry this is a bit late but I've been busy enjoying all the gorgeous sunshine that we've been having.

Any how  back to Male card month which is almost over so will try and squeeze as many cards in as possible before the end of the month.

My eldest son LOVES space and all things associated with it he wants to be a scientist when he gets older,  and his birthday is coming up so this is for his little brother to give him.

I used  1 3/8" circle punch and the 1" circle punch,  Platinum, champagne mist and frost white shimmer paint,  and the bird on a branch stamp set.

I probably haven't got the planets in the right order but i'm pretty sure he'll tell me where they are meant to be!  :)

thanks for stopping by!

No comments: