Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

1 May 2010

LOVING THESE COLOURS!

Just stopping by to let you know about the new promotion from Stampin' Up! this month they are offering some gorgeous limited time products ( designer paper window sheets and gorgeous ribbon )  along with the co ordinating inks and card stocks which will follow through into the new catalogue towards the end of the year.


Plus Order these products from me this month May 1st - 31st and spend £50 or more and I am offering FREE* postage on your order!  So don't delay order your today!

* abi (exclusive) offer does not apply to stampers 10 club orders 




Also thought i'd share this quick card with you i found this gorgeous card on one of my blog hopping buddies sites joanne.. here so thought i'd have a go too.



thanks for stopping by!



Abi

No comments: