Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

29 May 2010

Scrap book saturday!

looking abit summery.... here's my double page layout for this week, no stamping ( yet)


My boys love playing at the water park near my mums house, which matches the colours of this layout perfectly,    i haven't added a title yet as i don't know exactly what i'm going to be taking photo's of this week during half term while we are there but i do know that I am going to try and remember my camera this time and batteries which have been charged !!!!!  but the title is going to go over the orange tag on the right and my journaling will go on the left under the cloud.

I'm really loving my scrap booking at the moment, it's giving me the chance to look through all my old photographs which i haven't checked for so long,

I'm currently holding a crop  (scrap book class) once a month in Fraddon, cornwall if you are local and would like to come along then drop me an email  at abi4380@gmail.com  (providing my internet is back on i should reply quite quickly)

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

1 comment:

Jacquel said...

I love your pages Abi! Scrapbooking is sooo much fun & I really enjoy seeing everyone's creativity when it comes to that art!!!
Hugs & Love,
Jackie