Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

22 May 2010

SCRAPBOOK SATURDAY !


Another layout fr my boys!  we have so  many photo's I'm trying to get on top of my scrapping at the moment who knows this year I might actually complete an album!  

Well as you can see this weeks layout is based on the same layout as last weeks ( promise not to repeat my self every week!)  but instead of monkeys i used my star punch the blue stars are shimmery with the shimmer paint  and the photo's I will add later.....  I really do add photo's eventually you know!

Any how hope you have a great saturday  have fun scrapping!

Abi

No comments: