Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

19 May 2010

Uh OH!

Morning every one... \i'm having a few technical issues at the moment...  i can't turn my computer on to upload any photo's of projects which are all stored on it it just does not want to co-operate!

so instead thought i'd share a few really great links to some great projects so you can all go blog hopping instead.  ( thanks for the idea trish! )

The first one I can't wait to have ago at perfect for a man's card too so keeping with this months theme for this one
Blinkin, Thinkin' and Inkin'   there's loads of great projects on Ellen Kempler's site so be sure to check it all out,

The next one if from my bloggin' buddy Joanne Travis, now I know what all you brits are going to say we don't have this stamp set ( yet) but I love this card
Sleepy in seattle  and this post too I know everything form this one is available in the UK  :)


Next we are off to visit Carolynne  :)  love her monkey card it's just so cute and this stamp set is one of my favourites
Carolynnes crafty business

any how have fun with your blog hopping! hopefully my computer should be back to working normally  again very soon!

Abi



No comments: