Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

8 Jun 2010

Final call !! and some easy peasy crafting!

My NEW Stampers 10 group  is kicking off NEXT week we still have ONE SPACE LEFT so if you think that you would like to spread the cost of your large Stampin' Up! wish list and earn some FREE products and an exclusive Stampin' Up! hostess set at the same time drop me a line ASAP !



A bit of easy peasy crafting !

Found these really great folding storage boxes at Ikea a few months ago they have a zip in the middle and fold completely flat sot they are great for storage, and come in a set of 3..........  but i loved the colour  ( certainly celery ) and the pattern which is alomost identical to the seeing spots stamp set (  i see Stampin' Up! everywhere!)

so thought i would personalise it a little bit with my sunny day simply scrappin kit and it has stuck really well, i'm going to be using this box for collecting scrap and rubbish at workshops!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

abi



1 comment:

Lisa Runnalls said...

Nice Box Abi! I have some too from when we did some retail therapy on the way back from the Reading team training!

I use mine for rubbish too and they are really useful. Saves all the bits of card going everywhere. I like the way you've decorated them!